Here’s a small rundown of our refurbishment process:
- Perform a Complete Inspection of the instrument.
- Conduct Performance Evaluation of All Components, everything from wiring to circuit boards, terminal connections, motors, plumbing and more.
- Verify Compatible Firmware/Software Applications.
- Refurbishment to manufacturer’s standards by replacing any high use parts with new. Such as pumps, power supplies, relays, valves and PT100’s.
- Perform Full Product Calibration and Data Verification
- Professional and Thorough Cleaning to Like-New Condition
- Your system will come complete with all cables, power cords, accessories, consumables and user manuals on CD-ROM.
- Professionally Package and Ship to Your Door
- Professional Installation is Also Available.